Thursday, 7 July 2011

Still Can't Forget You

Dear BestFriend , i don't know why i cant forget u . I want our relationship like we first met . I still remember the first time we know each other when the sport day . How i can forget that moment ?it was so meaningful to me . Why did u let it go ? Why BestFriend ? Every moment  we have come along way together into the most beautiful memories to me . Do u feel the same thing ? And the saddest part is u changed when u know my status of . Huhue . If the clock could be returned back , i would ask the beautiful moment we met . We still shy to each other . When i remember that moment , my tears drop down . We always go out together . Part that make me sad u give me necklace . I dont know your mean when u give me that . I think u want my opinion . But u said the necklace for me . Now , i just keep it . Maybe one day i use that necklace ..BesrFriend , I MISS U BESTFRIEND . Love by me

No comments:

Post a Comment