The News !
Kim Kardashian and Kris divorced ?My holy God.Long term marriage was very short.
I thought they would happily ever after . Ish ish . Can't believe it .
From the "Kim Fairy Tale"show , i sawKris was not very compatible with Kim.
Poor Kim is accused of want glamorous and money. Oh ya , i also hear the abolition
of English in science and mathematics .It's not fair.I am also from primary school to
learn to use English in the lenguage of science and mathematic
What so ever , by the way if the students do use English,that their problem.For
me English lenguage important because , who knew that if we travel or studay at oversea.
I hope i can cantinue my studies at oversea soon.
Amen.
Kim Kardashian and Kris divorced ?My holy God.Long term marriage was very short.
I thought they would happily ever after . Ish ish . Can't believe it .
From the "Kim Fairy Tale"show , i sawKris was not very compatible with Kim.
of English in science and mathematics .It's not fair.I am also from primary school to
learn to use English in the lenguage of science and mathematic
What so ever , by the way if the students do use English,that their problem.For
me English lenguage important because , who knew that if we travel or studay at oversea.
Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment